suke ati aku la nak update ke x.

Thursday 22 October 2009

1st end posting exam

i don't know how to say it....
i think i'll go with this...

"lot to tell, but nothing to write"

that what happen to me when im not in the mood of writing anything. or i just simply out of so call writer's punch.

ok, i just finish my 1st clinical posting exam today.
my exam start at 9am with long case. long story cut short, the clerking was smooth, except for that i don't know what to ask to the patient. i expecting the patient having A-fib due to the palpitation, but i didn't find any A-fib sign such as pulse deficit and irregularly irregular pulse. luckly for me, i got extra time to clerk the patient. i suppose that i have to clerk the patient in one hour but somehow, the doctor came late and i've extra time around 30minute to rearrange my "script".
the presentation wasn't so smooth at all i think. just my style, everything i present, i'll present confidently (but heck, only God know that im soooo nervous inside, and not so confident). but having say that, i dont think that my presesentation goes well because the patient supposely have irregular pulse but i just can't appreciate it. and the discussion wasn't go well too.
-lot to tell, nothing to write- i guest i stop here for the long case with Dr. Hilmi
then my short case at 11am, with Dr. Marzuki.
huhu, my 3P was good, except for that i forgot to inspect the patient from the end of the bed. (deduct one mark!). my examination goes well, except for some bumpy here and there (hehe, i tink when u got nervous, everything will just go haywire, wasn't it?). but the most disappointing is that, i miss the finding. i been ask to examine the respi system. but i can't find any finding. the patient should have pleura effusion, but i didn't find any crep, reduced chest expansion or reduce vocal tactile. what a waste. the doctor try to help my, by asking me to repeat my examination, twice!. but still i can't appreciate the finding. the discussion wasn't goes well to.
-lot to tell, nothing to write-

this what happen, when u don't go ward often. but... my case is even unique. let me restate back my statement...
this what happen, when, u do go to ward, but u didn't meet the patient. or u do meet the patient, but u didn't properly clerk the patient or examine the patient.
was a waste.

just pray that i'll pass my examination, eventhough i didn't do it well. hmm....

1 comment:

Mohd Zaki Suliman said...

Weih, grammar byk rosak weih... xP

Anyway, good luck. Nervous2 tu, biase la... Kalo ko amek training jadik cikgu pon ade gak nervous. So, just calm down, and you'll be able to concentrate on whatever you're doing.

Good luck.

Iklan Je...